Here's my post! Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to be guest posting for Christine while she's away, and to meet you all! I'm Sarah from Shorelines and Sunshine. I'm a Midwest girl, like Christine, and I love classical music and nail polish among other things. I'm a soon to be senior in college, and I have more than enough to post about for the road to getting to grad school.
Today, I wanted to share with all of you my wishlist for summer. I'd say it's pretty practical, and I've already gotten a few things off of this list.
1. I LOVE JCrew chino shorts. I practically live in them in them all summer and I have so many pairs, that they take up an entire drawer in my dresser. They're so versatile and I wear them during the day when I'm lounging and when I go out with friends.
2. The Lilly Set in Stone sandals might just be my new favorite things ever. Mainly because I could dress them up or down, I think I would get a ton of use out of these. I've never worn Lilly sandals, but I've been happy with everything else I've ever gotten, so I figure they'd be pretty nice.
3. Kate Spade bags are beautiful, and I would for sure love to have this in my bag collection. I'm more of a brown bag girl than a black bag girl, and the straw would be a nice compromise, especially since it's summer.
4. This Karma Dogeared necklace would be a wonderful addition to my summer jewelry. I don't like wearing anything too big when it's so hot out
sorry statement-necklace girls. I also like the the necklace has a meaning, and although it's simple, it's a nice conversation piece.
5. I think this Lilly Wiley top is adorable, and would be so fun to wear throughout the summer. I could probably even get away with wearing it at school or more formal events with a blazer. Hey, I can dream.
6. I would probably wear these ASOS cat eye sunglasses inside if it were socially acceptable. They're not too expensive and I love the tortoise shell. I've been needing a pair like this for a while, and I'm so glad I've found these.
7. The Essie Bikini So Teeny 2012 summer collection is one of my favorites this past year. At least the spring collection is gone (I really disliked it). I recently got Off the Shoulder from the collection, and my Big got Biniki So Teeny. Together we'll be a force to be reckoned with.
Thanks again to Christine for having me guest post!